Can you name the factors that make up the terms of the Drake Equation?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- In the 1950s, astronomer Frank Drake developed a thought-provoking equation to predict how many civilisations might exist in our galaxy. What factors estimated the number of intelligent civilisations?
- Source: Wikipedia article on the Drake Equation
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
The Drake Equation Quiz
- Created Feb 11, 2010 in Science
- Game Plays 24
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →