Can you name the capital city farthest away from these capitals?
- Click any empty Capital or Farthest Capital to answer for that location
- The absolute maximum distance between two points on Earth is ~20,037 km, half the circumference of the Earth at the equator.
- I've added the 10 runners-up for each city as bonuses to help you to hone in on the right city.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Half a World Away Quiz
- Created Aug 23, 2010 in Geography
- Game Plays 137
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →