Can you name the saints from the explanations of places bearing their name in different languages?
- Click any empty Place #1 or Saint to answer for that location
- The note in the outer columns describes a place (city, island etc.) that is named after a saint (the same saint for each row). Both places in each row are in different languages.
- Enter the names of the saints in English. Some places in the same row may not be named after the same individual saint, however they will share a name.
- Source: Caramba quiz among others
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Multilingual Saints Quiz
- Created Oct 4, 2012 in Geography
- Game Plays 162
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →