Can you name the countries that have bordered, or border, Russia since 1861?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Nations Online
- Countries do not have to exist today to be an answer. They must only have bordered Russia or lands under its control at one point since the emancipation reform of 1861.
- The Russian Empire, Soviet Union, and Russian Federation count as Russia.
- Also try: Borders of Germany (1871-)
Borders of Russia (1861-) Quiz
- Created Oct 9, 2011 in History
- Featured Mar 20, 2012
- Game Plays 26,753
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →