Can you name the olympic city by the political subdivision it took place in?
- Click any empty Political Subdivision or Olympic City to answer for that location
- Source: IOC History
- Most countries are divided into political subdivisions (such as cantons in Switzerland). Can you name the Olympic host city from the subdivision it lies in? Winter and Summer games count.
- The subdivision given reflects the administrative divisions at the time the games were held.
*Only equestrian events were held here.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Olympics by Subdivision Quiz
- Created Aug 18, 2011 in Geography
- Game Plays 252
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →