Can you name the international borders that are straddled by a lake of more than 3,500 sq. km surface area?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- The border must be named; for example India-Nepal. The lake in question is given in the left column (if more than one lake straddles the same border, only one is given). Artificial lakes ARE counted.
- Source: International Lakes
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Lakeside Borders Quiz
- Created Mar 9, 2011 in Geography
- Game Plays 168
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →