Can you name the countries that have bordered or border Italy and/or its possessions since 1861?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Countries do not have to exist today to be an answer. They must only have bordered Italy or its possessions at one point since the formation of the Kingdom of Italy in 1861.
- Colonial possessions DO count as part of Italy, however, militarily occupied territories do NOT count. Only those that were annexed. The Italian Republic and Italian Social Republic count as Italy.
- Also try: Borders of Germany (1871-)
Borders of Italy (1861-) Quiz
- Created Sep 17, 2011 in History
- Featured Dec 20, 2011
- Game Plays 17,629
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →