Can you name the countries that have bordered or border Germany and/or its possessions since 1871?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Countries do not have to exist today to be an answer. They must only have bordered Germany or its possessions at one point since the formation of the German Empire in 1871.
- Colonial possessions DO count as part of Germany, however, militarily occupied territories do NOT count. Only those that were annexed. East and West Germany count as Germany.
- Source: Historical Map and many others
- Also try: Country Quiz: Germany
Borders of Germany (1871-) Quiz
- Created Sep 17, 2011 in History
- Featured Oct 18, 2011
- Game Plays 42,145
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →