Can you name the countries that border, or have bordered, China since 1912?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Countries do not have to exist today to be an answer. They must only have bordered China at one point since the Xinhai Revolution of 1912.
- The Republic of China and the People's Republic of China count as China. Militarily occupied territory does not count.
- Source: Historical Map among many others
- Also try: Borders of France (1870-)
Borders of China (1912-) Quiz
- Created Dec 29, 2011 in History
- Featured Apr 19, 2012
- Game Plays 13,368
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →