Can you name the countries that border, or have bordered, the United Kingdom and/or its possessions since 1922?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Countries need not exist today to be an answer. They must only have borderd the UK or its possessions at one point since Irish independence in 1922.
- Militarily occupied territory does not count. Only lands that were annexed.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Statute of Westminster (1932) counts as the independence date for AUS, CAN, NFL, NZL, and SFA.
- Also try: Borders of the United States (1783-)
- Source: Historical Map and many others
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Borders of the United Kingdom (1922-) Quiz
- Created Feb 27, 2012 in History
- Game Plays 3,278
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →