Can you name the countries that have bordered or border Belgium and/or its possessions since 1839?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Countries do not have to exist today to be an answer. They must only have bordered Belgium or its possessions at one point since the independence of the Kingdom of Belgium in 1839.
- Colonial possessions DO count as part of Belgium, however, militarily occupied territories do NOT count, only those that were annexed.
- Also try: Borders of Germany (1871-)
Borders of Belgium (1839-) Quiz
- Created Sep 17, 2011 in History
- Featured Sep 20, 2012
- Game Plays 10,448
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →