Can you name the Pokémon Families without Genders (excluding legendaries)?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Bulbapedia
- Any member of the Pokémon family can be guessed. For families spanning multiple generations, the generation hint represents generation of the first member introduced.
- Again, does not include legendaries. Ironically, despite being generderless, most of these Pokémon share the same egg group, and thus they can breed with each other.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Asexual Pokémon Quiz
- Created Aug 15, 2011 in Gaming
- Game Plays 105
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →