Can you correctly attribute the below quotes to either Theodore Roosevelt or Franklin Roosevelt?
- Click any empty Quotation or (T)heodore or (F)ranklin? to answer for that location
- Some wrong answers will appear in red
- Also try: Gandhi or Gandhi?
- Though they shared a name and family tree, the 26th and 32nd presidents were very different politically. Can you determine which Roosevelt said what? Enter (T) for Theodore and (F) for Franklin.
- The quotes come from a number of sources. As much as possible, I verified them as actual quotes and tried not to include any apocrypha or disputed attributions.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Roosevelt or Roosevelt? Quiz
- Created Nov 15, 2013 in History
- Game Plays 578
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →