Can you figure out the job and function of each elf?
- Click any empty Elf or Specialty to answer for that location
- ALERT!: Entering some wrong answers will end the quiz
- Instructions: There are three types of elves in Santa's North Pole workshop: (T)oymakers, Gift (W)rappers and (P)ainters. Each group has eight elves and each elf is responsible for a different toy (jigsaw puzzle, alphabet blocks, teddy bear, jack-in-the-box, rocking horse, sock monkey, model train, baby doll), wrapping paper (Christmas trees, polka dots, ornaments, gingerbread men, stripes, reindeer, candy canes, zig-zags) and paint color (red, blue, green, yellow, orange, purple, white, silver). Use the clues to determine the job and specialty for each elf. *Santa has your first clue!*
- Notes: 'Adjacent' includes diagonals. Nutmeg and ginger are food, not plants. Any clue that mentions first letters refers to all words in an object if there are more than one.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle