Can you name the Big East NBA Players That Were Lottery Picks?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Link
- Teams must have been a part of the Big East during time of draft. Hence, no picks like Kenyon Martin from Cincinnati because they were playing in C-USA at the time. * Means player was traded.
- Also try: Top 5 6'6' or Under Scorers Inside 5 Ft. Since '96-'97
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
All-Time Big East NBA Lottery Picks Quiz
- Created Apr 11, 2013 in Sports
- Game Plays 127
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →