Can you name the largest metropolitan areas in the United States as of the 1950 Census?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- The percentage in the population column is the percent of the population in the central city. Note some current metros with multiple cities may have been separated into multiple metro areas in 1950.
- Source: 1950 US Census
- Also try: 300 largest U.S. cities, 1950
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
US Metros, 1950 Quiz
- Created Oct 13, 2011 in Geography
- Game Plays 1,237
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →