Can you name the largest cities in the modern Chicago metropolitan area for each Census from 1900 to 2010?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: US Census Bureau
- Also try: Detroit and suburbs, 1910-2010
- Note that Lake County in Northwest Indiana is included. Illinois counties included are Cook, DuPage, Kane, Lake, McHenry, and Will. Kendall County's cities stay too small to appear.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Chicago and suburbs, 1900-2010 Quiz
- Created Oct 12, 2012 in Geography
- Game Plays 315
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →