Can you name the cities with the most skyscrapers in each year?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Blank number = US city. * = Asian city (includes Middle East). ^ = Elsewhere in world. For this quiz, a skyscraper is defined as being over 100 meters/328 feet, which is about 25-30 floors.
- Source: Skyscraper Page diagrams
- Also try: Skyscraper Cities (1960s)
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Skyscraper cities through history Quiz
- Created Dec 20, 2012 in Geography
- Game Plays 2,207
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →