Can you name the largest cities in the Southern United States in the 1910 Census?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- The South here is defined as Virginia, Kentucky, Arkansas, Oklahoma, eastern Texas, and the states to the southeast of them, including Florida.
- Source: US Census Bureau
- Also try: 300 largest U.S. cities, 1950
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Largest Southern cities, 1910 Quiz
- Created Jan 10, 2013 in Geography
- Game Plays 277
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →