Can you name the bluegrass instruments played by these IBMA-winning musicians?
- Click any empty Musician or Instrument to answer for that location
- Some wrong answers will appear in red
- Source: IBMA
- The International Bluegrass Music Association recognizes Instrumental Performers of the Year on the banjo, guitar, fiddle, bass, dobro, and mandolin. An asterisk (*) denotes a tie in the given year.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Instruments of IBMA Winners Quiz
- Created Jun 14, 2013 in Music
- Game Plays 14
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →