Just For Fun
Games to Consider
Create a Quiz
Locations & Scores
Become a Host
Movie Mathematics 2
Can you name the answers to the following Movie Mathematics problems?
Quiz not verified by Sporcle
Find the US States - No Outlines Minefield
Separated US Presidential Surnames
Clickable 1-100 Mines
Well-Known Movie by Tough Image IV
Multicategory A to Z Blitz V
Rate 5 stars
Rate 4 stars
Rate 3 stars
Rate 2 stars
Rate 1 star
How to Play
Click the green button to start and enter the correct answers below
All movie references refer to numbers, use those numbers to complete the maths problems shown and then add all the answers up for the final answer! CAUTION: MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS.
1. Number of Miles to Graceland for Kurt Russell divided by number of Days Josh Hartnett had to be abstinent.
3000 Miles to Graceland / 40 Days (and 40 Nights)
2. Number of the 9/11 United flight immortalised on film in 2005 minus Wesley Snipes' Passenger number.
United 93 - Passenger 57
3. Number of Colours in a famous French movie trilogy multiplied by the number of Hours Eddie Murphy was released from prison.
Three Colours Trilogy x 48 Hours
4. Number of people in George Clooney's original heist gang plus the number of EON James Bond films released.
Ocean's 11 + 22 EON Bond films
5. Number of Samurai in Akira Kurosawa's epic multiplied by the Studio number of the club run by Mike Myers.
Seven Samurai x Studio 54
6. The year in which John Cusack attempts to survive a worldwide catastrophe minus the title of the movie about Christopher Columbus' discovery of the New World.
2012 - 1492: Conquest of Paradise
7. Anne Hathaway's agent number in Get Smart + Dwayne Johnson's agent number in Get Smart.
Agent 99 + Agent 23
8. Number worn by Matt Damon in the final game in Invictus plus the number of Conversations About One Thing Matthew McConaughey had.
Number 6 + 13 Conversations About One Thing
9. Number of days Sandra Bullock spent in rehab minus the number of apostles Chris Rock claimed there were in Dogma.
28 Days - 13th Apostle
10. Number of Blocks Bruce Willis had to escort Mos Def multiplied by the name of the Quiz Show depicted in the 1994 movie.
16 Blocks x Twenty One
11. MPH required for Christopher Lloyd's time machine to work divided by the number of Weddings attended by Hugh Grant.
88mph / Four Weddings (and a Funeral)
12. Robert Patrick's liquid metal killing machine minus the temperature depicted in a movie adapted from a Ray Bradbury novel.
T-1000 - Fahrenheit 451
13. Shakespeare play on which Amanda Bynes' movie She's The Man is based plus the number of Crazy Nights Adam Sandler endured.
Twelfth Night + 8 Crazy Nights
14. The number of Oscars won by Lord of the Rings: Return of the King multiplied by the number of times Meryl Streep has been nominated for an Oscar (as of the 2009 ceremony)
11 Oscars x 15 nominations
15. Number of Ghosts faced by Tony Shalhoub and Matthew Lillard minus the number of Towers in the second Lord of the Rings movie.
Thirteen Ghosts - The Two Towers
The sum of all 15 answers is...
YOU DID IT!!!
You're not logged in!
Compare scores with friends on all Sporcle quizzes.
Connect with Facebook
Connect with Google
Sign Up with Email
You Might Also Like...
(warning: may contain spoilers)
Top Games Today in Movies
Well-Known Movie by Tough Image IV
10 to 1 Movie Villains
Pixar Movies: Then to Now
Top Games with Similar Tags
Top User Games in Movies
'The Pixar Theory' Chronological Timeline
Highest Grossing Non-Franchise Film Slideshow
Movie By Family Groups
mentally stimulating diversions
Quizzes for your site
Copyright © 2007-2015 Sporcle, Inc. Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →