Just For Fun
Just For Fun
iPhone & iPad
Can you name the answers to the following Movie Mathematics questions?
Quiz not verified by Sporcle
Movie Title Mergers
Please Don't Feed the Sporcl...
Find the Differences in the ...
American Revolution Match-up
Geography Bunker V
Rate 5 stars
Rate 4 stars
Rate 3 stars
Rate 2 stars
Rate 1 star
How to Play
Click the green button to start and enter the correct answers below
All movie references refer to numbers, use those numbers to complete the maths problems and then add the answers up for the final answer! NOTE: Have a calculator handy! CAUTION: MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS.
1. The number of the Pelham train 'Taken' by John Travolta minus the number Jim Carrey was obsessed with.
Pelham 123 - The Number 23
2. The number of Spartans who fought the Persian hordes divided by the number of Angry Men
300 Spartans / 12 Angry Men
3. The number of Dresses worn by Katherine Heigl minus the name of the road where Eminem's rapper character lived
27 Dresses - 8 Mile
4. Arnold Schwarzenegger's Cyberdine Systems model number multiplied by the number of years Brad Pitt spent in Tibet.
Cyberdine Systems Model 101 x Seven Years in Tibet
5. The number of Star Wars movies given a theatrical release multiplied by the age at which Matthew Perry looked like Zac Efron (Again!)
7 Star Wars movies x 17 Again
6. The age Jennifer Garner was plus the age Jennifer Garner was going on.
13 Going On 30
7. Molly Ringwald's candles multiplied by the number of members of the Breakfast Club.
16 Candles x 5 members of the Breakfast Club
8. The number of Days of Night Josh Hartnett faced plus the route Dennis Hopper and Peter Fonda biked in Easy Rider.
30 Days of Night + Route 66
9. The number depicted by Damien's birthmark minus the most common part of a Hollywood phone number.
Damien's 666 - 555
10. The year of Stanley Kubrick's Space Odyssey minus the Year Jack Black and Michael Cera were cavemen in.
2001: A Space Odyssey - Year One
11. The number of Rocky movies multiplied by the number of Rambo movies.
6 Rocky movies x 4 Rambo movies
12. The number of Dalmatians Glenn Close chased in the sequel divided by the number of men looking after a Baby.
102 Dalmatians / 3 Men and a Baby
13. How many Days Later Cillian Murphy battled the Infected plus the number of Steps in Hitchcock's classic film.
28 Days Later + The 39 Steps
14. The number of the U-boat infiltrated by Matthew McConaughey minus the number of First Dates Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore went on.
U-571 - 50 First Dates
15. The number of things Julia Stiles Hates About You multiplied by the number of superheroes in a team featuring Jessica Alba and Ioan Gruffud.
10 Things I Hate About You x The Fantastic Four
The sum of all 15 answers is...
YOU DID IT!!!
You haven't played this game yet.
You Might Also Like...
Two-Minute Math (Differential Calculus)
Minute Math (Mixed Operations II)
High School Math Odyssey
(warning: may contain spoilers)
Created Jan 18, 2010
Top Games Today in Movies
Movie Title Mergers
Movie Time II
'The' Leonardo DiCaprio Movies
Highest Grossing R Rated Movie...
Top Games with Similar Tags
Quick Click Math Mines
Mixed Word Safe Cracker III
Geometry per Letter
Two-Minute Math (Differential ...
Top User Games in Movies
Harry Potter Characters
ⓧ X-Men: Days of Future Part...
Harry Potter Murder Mystery (l...
3 Movies, 1 Missing Word
HIDE THIS WARNING
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Google+
2007-14 © Sporcle, Inc.
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →