Can you name the MLB players with the most career position player WAR per 100 games played?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Baseball Reference
- * = WAR per 100 games played. This is career WAR for position players (offensive WAR + defensive WAR) divided games played, times 100. Minimum of 1000 career games played. Data runs from 1876-2010.
- Years listed are the first and last of the player's career; team listed is the one on which he played the most games. See first comment for team/franchise abbreviations.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
MLB Position Players: Most WAR Per 100 Games Quiz
- Created Apr 14, 2011 in Sports
- Game Plays 271
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →