Can you name the MLB pitchers with the most career pitching WAR per 100 games pitched?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Baseball Reference
- * = WAR per 100 games pitched. This is career pitching WAR divided games pitched, times 100. Minimum of 250 career games pitched. Data runs from 1876-2010.
- Years listed are the first and last of the pitcher's career; team listed is the one on which he played the most games. See first comment for team/franchise abbreviations.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
MLB Pitchers: Most WAR Per 100 Games Quiz
- Created Apr 14, 2011 in Sports
- Game Plays 225
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →