Can you name the pairs of MLB managers & players who have participated in the most games on the same team (1919-2010)?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Retrosheet (Data runs from 1919-2010)
- As the title says. The player had to have played in the game for it to count. NOTE: One pair includes only a single individual, a player-manager.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
MLB Most Frequent Manager-Player Pairs Quiz
- Created Feb 13, 2011 in Sports
- Game Plays 94
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →