Can you name the pairs of MLB batters and pitchers who have faced off against each other in the most PA since 1950?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Baseball Reference
- Data runs from 1950-present, regular season only. For each pair, the batter is in the left column and the pitcher is in the right.
- Hint: None of the players are active. Think further back in time, when there were fewer players and fewer teams.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
MLB Most Common Batter-Pitcher Matchups Quiz
- Created May 6, 2011 in Sports
- Game Plays 1,314
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →