Can you name the MLB franchise career leaders in G, AB, PA, GS, IP, and BF?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Baseball Reference
- For batters: G=games played, AB=at bats, PA=plate appearances; for pitchers: GS=games started, IP=innings pitched, BF=batters faced. Data is from 1876-2010. Franchise abbreviations are in 1st comment.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
MLB Franchise Ironmen Quiz
- Created Jul 31, 2011 in Sports
- Game Plays 107
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →