Can you name the MLB players with at least 5 seasons of perfect attendance?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Retrosheet (also Baseball Reference)
- Perfect attendance here means that a player appeared in every game for his team in a season. Data is from 1876-2010. Key: + = Hall of Famer; * = active player
- Press F11 to see whole quiz.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
MLB Perfect Attendance Quiz
- Created Jun 26, 2011 in Sports
- Game Plays 393
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →