Can you name the other players to take wickets for Australia in games featuring McGrath & Warne?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: cricinfo
- In test matches where both Glenn McGrath & Shane Warne appeared for Australia, between them they took 55% of the wickets taken by Australian bowlers. Can you name the players who took the other 45%?
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Wickets with Warne & McGrath Quiz
- Created Apr 8, 2011 in Sports
- Game Plays 252
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →