Can you name the players who were intentionally walked 30 times in a season, one quarter of Barry Bonds' record 120?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Baseball Reference Search
- In 2004, Barry Bonds was intentionally walked 120 times. Which players have gotten free passes 30 times in a season since 1955, when intentional walks were officially recorded?
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
A Quarter as Scary as Barry Quiz
- Created Feb 22, 2011 in Sports
- Game Plays 122
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →