Can you name the Classical people, places, and things beginning with 'K' or 'L' that are pictured below?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Images may be historical, mythological, archaeological, literary, &c. "Classical World" here denotes ancient Rome, Greece, Egypt, and the Near East up to A.D. 476.
Please note that many possible answers starting with 'K' can also be spelled with 'C', and are included on that quiz.
- Source: Various
- Also try: The Classical World in Pictures: M
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
The Classical World in Pictures: K & L Quiz
- Created Apr 13, 2012 in History
- Game Plays 230
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →