Can you name the Classical people, places, and things beginning with 'I' or 'J' that are pictured below?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Various
- Images may be historical, mythological, archaeological, literary, &c. "Classical World" here denotes ancient Rome, Greece, Egypt, and the Near East up to A.D. 476.
- PLEASE NOTE: "J" ANSWERS CAN ALSO BE ANSWERED WITH "I"!
- Also try: The Classical World in Pictures: K & L
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
The Classical World in Pictures: I & J Quiz
- Created Feb 19, 2012 in History
- Game Plays 1,102
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →