Can you name the Classical people, places, and things beginning with 'N' or 'O' that are pictured below?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Various
- Images may be historical, mythological, archaeological, literary, &c. "Classical World" here denotes ancient Rome, Greece, Egypt, and the Near East up to A.D. 476.
- Also try: The Classical World in Pictures: P
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
The Classical World in Pictures: N & O Quiz
- Created Aug 30, 2012 in History
- Game Plays 229
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →