Can you name the Classical people, places, and things beginning with 'D' that are pictured below?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Various
- Images may be historical, mythological, archaeological, literary, &c. "Classical World" here denotes ancient Rome, Greece, Egypt, and the Near East up to A.D. 476.
- Also try: The Classical World in Pictures: E & F
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
The Classical World in Pictures: D Quiz
- Created Jan 9, 2012 in History
- Game Plays 264
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →