Can you name the top 20 rookie point-getters of the 2010-2011 season?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: NHL.com
- A rookie cannot have played more than 25 games in any preceding season or more than 6 in any 2 preceding seasons in any major pro league, and must be no older than 26 on Sept 15 of his rookie year.
- Also try: NHL: 2011-12 Rookie Scoring Leaders
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
NHL: 2010-11 Rookie Scoring Leaders Quiz
- Created Apr 25, 2011 in Sports
- Game Plays 249
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →