Can you name the nations with national record times for the mile run under 3 minutes, 50 seconds?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: IAAF Records Database
- Also try: Sub-2:10 Marathon Nations
- While the four-minute mile barrier is well-known, 3:50 has been the benchmark for elite middle-distance runners since the 1980s. To date, fewer than 150 sub-3:50 miles have been run.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Sub-3:50 Mile Nations Quiz
- Created Feb 14, 2013 in Sports
- Game Plays 52
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →