Can you name the answers to the 'quiz within a quiz,' as well as the answers to the quiz that the quiz within a quiz is in?
- Click any empty or to answer for that location
- ALERT!: Entering some wrong answers will end the quiz
- There are two quizzes below. One is a quiz consisting of 30 cells, in which the answers are numbers 1-7. There is also a quiz within that quiz. It's your job to find what goes in each cell. Good luck.
- Although there are two quizzes, row and column numbers stay consistent throughout. For example, if a clue says "second row," it always means the second row of the whole puzzle. Hit Play Game to begin.
- Also try: Runaway Animals!
- Source: Detailed Solution
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →