Can you name the answers to this forced order logic puzzle?
- Answers MUST be guessed in order
- ALERT!: Entering some wrong answers will end the quiz
- Source: Solution
- There are 25 cells. Nine are numbers: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9. Each number appears only once. The other 16 cells are Xs. Using logic, find out which cell has what. No guessing required.
- Also try: Nimble Number Logic Puzzle III
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Forced Order Logic Puzzle Quiz
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →