Can you name the states that would survive a global melt ?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: "What if all the ice melts?" Myths and realities
- Name the states that would not have any of their existing land mass submerged under water if all of the world's ice melted (which would result in sea level rise of 217 ft/66 m).
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
U.S. States Surviving a Global Melt Quiz
- Created Jun 2, 2010 in Geography
- Game Plays 808
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →