Can you name the largest two+ word U.S. cities formed by SCRABBLE words?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Official SCRABBLE Players Dictionary, 4th Edition
- Words in city name must be found in the Official SCRABBLE Players Dictionary. Examples: Cedar Hill and Temple City. Population figures are from 2009 estimates.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Largest Cities Formed by Scrabble Words Quiz
- Created Aug 16, 2010 in Geography
- Game Plays 90
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →