Can you name the pairs of birds, one female & one male, by the alphanumeric labels on each image?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: US Fish & Wildlife Service public domain library, et al
- Match the female bird with its mate (or-vice versa.) Each answer is a pair of letter/number combinations. For example, the Mallard duck pair are found at A1 and A2, and may be entered as A1A2 or A2A1.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Birds, Female & Male (Images) Quiz
- Created Mar 30, 2011 in Science
- Game Plays 519
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →