Can you name the character to which each fake-Latin identification belongs?
- Click any empty Pseudo-Taxonomic Nomenclature or Enter RR or WE to answer for that location
- Some wrong answers will appear in red
- Source: Latin cartoon names
- In many Road Runner cartoons a freeze-frame introduced the characters, with made-up taxonomic nomenclature displayed. For those which identify Road Runner, type RR. For Wile E. Coyote's, type WE.
- Also try: Cartoon Silhouettes
Road Runner & Wile E. Coyote Pseudo-Taxonomy Quiz
- Created May 14, 2011 in Entertainment
- Featured Jun 18, 2012
- Game Plays 5,104
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →