Can you name the Urban Areas in Maryland?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: US Census list of Urban Areas by state
- Urban Areas are contiguous places w/ population density at least 1,000 per square mile and at least 50k people total. They're a better way to define cities than the boundaries of incorporated places.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Urban Areas in Maryland Quiz
- Created Mar 31, 2010 in Geography
- Game Plays 378
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →