Can you name the main writer of each song on Queen's 'Greatest Hits II' Album (UK version 1991)?
- Click any empty Song or Main Writer to answer for that location
- Some wrong answers will appear in red
- Source: wikipedia
- Enter the first letter of the first name of the Queen member who was the main writer for each song. B, for Brian, F, for Freddie Mercury, J, for John Deacon, R, for Roger Taylor, Q, for Queen.
- Also try: Queen Greatest Hits I song writers
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Queen Greatest Hits II song writers Quiz
- Created Oct 20, 2011 in Music
- Game Plays 73
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →