Can you name the three-letter words that are acceptable in both English and Spanish Scrabble?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, 22nd edition
- English source is Official Tournament and Club Word List. CH, LL and RR are considered two letters. Ñ is not used. Disregard stress accents.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
English-Spanish Scrabble Crossover Quiz
- Created Oct 22, 2010 in Language
- Game Plays 31
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →