Can you name the original etymology of these words?
- Click any empty Word or Anglo-Saxon, Latin, or Norse? to answer for that location
- Some wrong answers will appear in red
- Source: Sin & Syntax
- *Words originally derived from Latin that later entered the Anglo-Saxon language are considered Latin for the purposes of this quiz.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Anglo-Saxon, Latin, or Norse? Quiz
- Created Mar 19, 2013 in Language
- Game Plays 63
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →