Can you name the letters after Caesar-shifting them?
- Click any empty Code or Answer to answer for that location
- ALERT!: Entering some wrong answers will end the quiz
- For each clue, take the given letter and shift it that many positions in the alphabet (forward if +, backward if -). For example, B+1 = C, S-3 = P. The alphabet wraps around, so Z+1 = A.
- Also try: Alphabet Minefield
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Shifting Letters Minefield Quiz
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →