Can you pick the letter pattern that fits both clues?
- Click the matching answer button below
- Each clue is two separate one-word clues that lead to two different answers that differ by their first letter. Pick the one that matches.
- For example, if the clue said "Drink afterward", the answer would be "_ATER", which would be WATER (drink) and LATER (afterward). Note: Some proper nouns are used.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Two Clues, Two Similar Answers Quiz
- Created Apr 26, 2012 in Language
- Game Plays 1,781
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →