Can you name the Rookie Quarterbacks With Wins In Their First Start?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- A rookie is considered to be a player in the first year they are under contract with an NFL team. For example, Carson Palmer did not take a snap in 2003, despite that, I consider 2003 his rookie year
- For the record, I picked 1990 because the 1987 strike year was confusing so to avoid it I just started in 1990.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Rookie Quarterbacks With Win In First Start (since 1990) Quiz
- Created Dec 6, 2011 in Sports
- Game Plays 1,420
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →