Can you name the subdivisions of Norway, Sweden and Finland, also causing their neighbouring subdivisons to appear?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- AAO substitutes available. Note that the source map is outdated. There is now a quadripoint between Västmanland, Dalarna, Gävleborg and Uppsala, and Eastern Uusimaa has been absorbed by Uusimaa.
- Source: Map of Nordic Subdivisions
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Nordic Border Blitz Quiz
- Created Nov 5, 2011 in Geography
- Game Plays 242
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →